Effective Date: 14/12/2020
Applicable To The Following Website:
2. This policy describes the types of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit www.pep300.com (or any successor site) and/or your specific PEP300 account (if you have one), including all content, functionality and services offered (all collectively our “Website”), whether as a guest or a registered user, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing your information.
(a) This policy applies to information that we collect:
(i) on our Website; and
(ii) in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us, or our Website.
(b) This policy does not apply to information collected by:
(i) us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by PEP300 or any third party; or
(ii) any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
B. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
1. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
(a) by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, business location address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (your “personal information”); and/or
(b) about your login credentials used to access our Website, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
2. We collect this information:
(a) directly from you when you provide it to us;
(b) automatically as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
(c) from third parties, for example, our business partners or technical providers.
C. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US.
1. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
(a) information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, requesting information or our assistance, downloading information or material, or requesting services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
(b) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us or respond to correspondence from us.
(c) your responses to surveys or questionnaires that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
(d) details of transactions or activities you carry out through our Website.
(e) your search queries on our Website.
E. INFORMATION WE GATHER VIA AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES.
1. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to gather certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
(a) details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on our Website.
(b) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
2. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. If you wish to opt-out of this tracking on our Website, please contact us at hello@PEP300.com.
3. We may maintain automatically-collected information or associate it with your personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. Collecting this information helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
(a) Understand usage patterns.
(b) Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
(c) Speed up your searches.
(d) Recognize you when you return to our Website.
4. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
(b) Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (called “Flash Cookies”) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for Browser Cookies.
(d) Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that may permit PEP300, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Browser Cookies and Flash Cookies, please see Section I “CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION” below.
2. We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Section I titled “CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION” below.
G. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
1. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
(a) To present our Website and its contents to you.
(b) To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
(c) To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information to us.
(d) To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
(e) To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
(f) To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though our Website.
(g) To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
(h) If you have difficulties getting our Website to work as desired, to assist us and you in helping to identify the root cause of your problem.
(i) In any other way we may describe at the time you provide the information to us.
(j) For any other purpose with your consent.
H. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
(a) to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
(b) to contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business;
(c) to a potential buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of PEP300's assets which occurs for any reason, in which your personal information held by our Website users might be among the assets transferred;
(d) to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information to us;
(e) for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information to us; and
(f) with your consent.
3. We may also disclose your personal information:
(a) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory requirement;
(c) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PEP300, our customers, or others.
I. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
1. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
(a) Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some Browser Cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. To learn how you can manage your Flash Cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website. You can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using. As of the date of this policy, the following pages provide information for frequently used browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
(b) Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with third parties that are not our affiliates or agents for promotional purposes, you may opt-out by contacting us at email@example.com.
(c) Promotional Offers from PEP300. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by PEP300 to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you may opt-out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you an unwanted promotional email, you may forward that unwanted email to us at email@example.com, asking to be omitted from future such email distributions. This opt-out does not apply to information provided to or by PEP300 as a result of PEP300 providing information or services to you or other transactions.
J. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
1. You may review and change your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You may also send us an email at email@example.com, asking to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete all of your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not be able to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
K. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section §1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
L. DATA SECURITY
1. We have implemented measures designed to help us keep your personal information secure from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or via email. Any transmission of your personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website
2. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If you have a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
N. CONTACT INFORMATION